Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer is ending soon...


I kinda want summer to be a bit longer, you know being relax and being able to do whatever you want (kind of) but on the other hand, I'm kinda excited for University. We'll see!
Anywayy so since we're all starting school/college/university soon, we need to start thinking about some stuff for school. Well I already posted some clothing for autumn/winter which is quite appropriate for school/college/university.

When it comes to Make Up, I always try to keep it simple as much as I can- I HAVE to apply concealer to hide blemishes and some acne on my face and apply a small amount of foundation as well for some coverage. Then apply some powder and some blush as well. For my eyes, I apply a veryyy light pinkish eyeshadow and some non-shimmery white eyeshadow underneath my eyebrows and in the inner corner of my eyes. Then I apply just a little bit of eye liner and finish off with mascara. As for my lips I just use a chapstick to keep them moisturized.

I was just browsing the Pull and Bear site to see what bags I could by for University. Actually i was like woooow! They really have some nice bags and they're not thAt expensive either!
I'll just show you the pics below (including the price in Euros).

If you have a Pull and Bear store in you area, I suggest you go check it out now. That's what I'm gonna do :)











Btw, check out Drew Barrymore Ombre hair :o I looove itttt!! I also found a very similar shirt to this one she's wearing but mine is black and kinda see-through... (pics below)



This is me with my shirt similar to Drew Barrymore's ( I loove it) :)






And of course, some pics:

this is beautiful-


2 comments:

Lulu at Beauty Wanderlust said...

I love Pull & Bear, I brought the brown studded pocket one a week ago, I haven't used it yet though, I don't have a P&B where I live though. x The others are cute too.

Krissy1799 said...

thanks for your comment and being my first follower too! :)