Saturday, August 21, 2010

Update + some nice stuff:)



Yesterday morning I had to meet up with the person who is helping me to start off with my job. She's that kind of person who's really outgoing and fun to talk to and makes you feels comfortable. Now the next step for the job is that every Wednesday from 6.30 till 9pm I have a meeting with the company 'Herbalife' and start my training in different hotels. At least next wednesday it will be held at Corinthia which is round the block to where I live soo that's pretty cool :)

It's not an easy job at all but I'm going to do my best and just look at the positive side. IF I do well and everything, it can become my job like full time even when I finish University and I wouldn't have to search for a job. I'm still like wow! I mean I'm only 17 going on 18 in November and all of teens same age as me don't have a clue of their future job and I already have one so I'm very grateful for this even due to the fact that it's what I always aimed for..nutrition and healthy lifestyle and stuff like that.
Anyway so that was in the morning. Then at night I went for some partying with my sister and out friend. It was pretty fun and danced all night. The only thing which was really bothering me were my heels! They hurt sooo much! Why can't I just find some nice heels which are comfortable?! Sooo since I couldn't take it anymore, I just sat on the pavement and literally took them off and ended up walking in the streets without shoes. That was so crazy I mean many were like staring at me but the vodka helped to like, ignore them. :) The first thing I did when I came home was obviously take a good bath hahaa

Tomorrow morning we're going to the beach (I havent went for a swim for a verrryyy long time!) and maybe in the evening we go somewhere and meet some friends.

So that's basically my update ^_^

Oooh btw I was gonna forget the most important thing!!
EVERYONE should see this, please do! It's truly beautiful and really you WILL learn soo much,just like I did!

Watch these 5 videos (5 parts) on YouTube 'Romance without regret'

This is part one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REj1rhc4RUk

...You'll find the other parts in the side bar, you know.

So these are some nice quotes I found which are more like guidelines for life to turn to when you're feeling um you know, 'into life' :)


> "In the future, who you become, will be because of your thoughts now."

> "
How can you expect to win against the world if you're the only person on your team and you're against yourself? You can't do that. It's impossible".

>

“I mean if you are at zero, you should be

happy. A lot of interesting things happen from

there.”

“I’m not sure I follow you, why do think I’m at

zero? And what the hell is zero anyway?”

“Zero is where you have nothing more to loose.

It’s the edge. People go to the edge to either fall

and die or to learn to fly.”


>

"But the problem starts when we forget that movies and stories and

songs are there to entertain only. They don’t

represent the reality. Also a big problem with

these entertainment things is they are typically

created by some very creative people who are

absolutely messed up in their own personal life. "

>

"Thousands are changed

because you are changed. It’s a chain reaction…"


So let's change subject completely now...fashion!

ALL from 'New Look'!


What I'm loving: I think these are soo cute and great for like everyday use-

You remember that waterfall faux fur gilet from New Look? (about 2 posts ago)
Well I found an even
better one..with long sleeves from New Look as well:
It's in 3 different colours (Can I please have the three of them? oh pleaseeee hahaa), so here we go:



Sateen Ruched mac from New Look:


Finally some pics I'm loving atm:

(None of these pics are taken by me, I just browse sites and save them on my pc and then just share them on blogger) :)



No comments: