Thursday, August 26, 2010

★ ☆ ✰...and history books forgot about us & the bible didn't mention us, not even once...❤ ♡ ❤ ღ

❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆ ✰❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆ ✰❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆ ✰❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆ ✰❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆

Yesterday I had my first training with Herbalife and looved it :) I learnt more about nutrition and how important it is to eat healthy food as from the moment you wake up. It's so important to take foods which are rich in protein, calcium, carbohydrates ( the amount needed), essential fatty acids, exercising, yoga and drinking loads of water and eating vergtebales and natural foods - possibly all organic!

Well if you find it hard to find foods every day which are rich in these nutritional essentials, you can always choose Herbalife because its way much easier and it has all the essentials for every single human being (from children to old people).

Anyway so I met some new people who will be working just like me, as distributors for the company and oh, I'm the youngest person as distributor! :o
Now my mum is trying the products and she's on a weight loss program with Herbalife and she already loves it (this is still her first day trying the products hahaa)

Anywayy soo I have some new goooooooood music which I cant stop listening to lately. Wonderful lyrics!
Here, I'm just posting the titles of the songs...you can listen to them on YouTube of course :p

1- 'If I die young' by The Band Perry

2- 'Temporary Home' by Carrie Underwood

3- 'White Horse' by Stephen Jerzak ft.Taylor Swift

4- 'White Liar' by Miranda Lambert

5- 'Samson' by Regina Spektor


Do you have Bershka in your area? I loove their clothes!

Check these out for WINTER mmmm I cant waitt hahaa:





This somehow reminds me of Russian style I dont know :)Boyfriend jeanssss :)
I would wear this with tights underneath or long stockings:

This is sooo in style for winter 2010 - KILTS!! Kilts were feautred in varius fashion shows un A/W 2010 collections, namely:

>Daks,
>Margaret Howell,
>Pringle of Scotland,
>Christopher Kane,
>Rag & Bone.
This look soooo cozy :)I'm also loving these NEW Dior lipsticks :






You can get these for a better price from:




Finally, loads of pics :)



























❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆ ✰❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆ ✰❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆ ✰❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆ ✰❤ ♡ ❤ ღ ★ ☆


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Feel free to follow me :)