Friday, July 30, 2010

clothes,clothes,clothes,clothes.........

Hola 8) This is a seriously LONG post..oops ha ha
My sister was kind enough to take the pictures for me. ^^

So anyways, here are the pics of me and my beloved dress ha haa :) I paired it with a long necklace, some bracelets and my favourite blazer at the moment.T he sandals I'm wearing are not visible in the pics but I took a quick photo of them in my hands lol..
Apart from the pictures of me wearing the dress, I also posted pictures of my current favourite clothes and stuff. I hope you like ^_^




ha ha my eyes are so attractive in this pic (not!) :/
A close-up of the dress (from New Look)..
Close-up of the blazer (from Bershka)..

Bershka necklace (has a lace ribbon and keys)...

The sandals from Claire's paired with the dress..I lOoove these, they match with everything plus comfortable :)


Tally Weijl denim shirt with studs..
New Look ruffle top (I really like this one)..
Tally Weijl satin, shredded from the back, long top..
Bershka white sun-dress...( I remember I wore this dress for a 'Twilight' photoshoot- I'll post one pic from this photoshoot with this dress:) )
Pic from 'Twilight' photoshoot...

Peacocks long top with studs..


New Look military design shirt...Tally Weijl neon pink crop top (it stands out so much..thats why I love it ha ha)..
2 pairs of Earrings..

No comments: