Thursday, July 29, 2010

the good :) and the bad news :/





Ok sooo I'm gonna start with the 'bad' news...well I was trying to do a make up tutorial for the very first time but I just dicovered something's wrong with my cam ughhh..now I'll try again tomorrow or when I have some free time with my brother's camera. A part from this because I was so excited for this tutorial I decided to skip the walk for today..sooo I ended up not going for a walk and nOt doing the tutorial either :(

Anywayyy the good news is that today I received an advertisement or a letter whatever that in my town they're going to start giving lessons about Health and Wellness..something like that. It's only 25 euros and I will be having 3hours per week starting from october 2010 till march 2011. I'm definitely going for this. However the only thing I'm worried about is that this year I'll start University in October (I'm aiming for a B.A in Tourism Studies :D ) so I'll try and fit this course as well with my university work. We'll see! After University (a three-year course) I'm aiming to start a professional make up and beautician course so all this can lead me for a job in a hotel or something that has to do with beautician or make up artist. I would really LOVE that :)

Another thing is, I bought this really cute kind of nautical dress from New Look and I reallyyy like it :D I'll try and take a picture with it and post it later on :)
So that's it for today I guess..the sky is SO clear today, no clouds I think I'm going outside and just admire the beautiful sky :)
adios x

Some pictures I'm loving a.t.m :


I love these rings :)


Love the make up

Ha ha this is actually me; picture taken by accident but I actually like it :D Abbey Lee Kershaw <33>
It's me in these last two pics ^_^






No comments: