Monday, August 2, 2010

\*\ PURE WHITE /*/

I haven't posted for two days now because I've been out all weekend. On Saturday morning I had to meet a friend then in the afternoon I went out again to meet another friend and it was really fun. :)) I really needed something like that just to forget some negative things and clear my mind. We laughed so much and we really had a good time. Then on Sunday morning we went to a pool and I finally got some tan (not much but I'm not thAt pale at least haha). After about 4 hours there of swimming and fun I went home took a good bath and went straight to a festival to meet up with some friends there. Oh I got to meet my crush on sunday morning as well..I almost forgot haha.. He was working though so I couldn't really talk to him for a long time :( He's alwaysss working :/
Anywayy White is 'the thing' at the moment...blazers, shirts, trousers..all WHITE :) mmm I LOVE white, my favourite!

Tommy Hilfiger:

Stella McCartney:
Sass & Bide:

Preen:


Gucci:
Givenchy:

Fendi:
Calvin Klein:

and many more...but these are some of them :) x

No comments: