Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's AMAZING what you can do when you TRY

HI everyone! 


Yesterday my sister and I managed to wake up at 6am to go for walk and believe me, I felt SO good during the day I couldn't believe it! It's so amazing to wake up before sunrise and leave the house in your comfortable sports wear and with a bottle of water:) It was so quiet and you see just a few people with the same interests and aims as you..jogging or walking. I just find it incredible how such a simple thing can make you feel so peaceful, strong and happy. I should thank God everyday for giving me the strength and everything I need to be able to do this :)


So, since I felt that great yesterday by going for a walk at sunrise for 1 hour 15 minutes, I just thought I should do this whenever I can so I managed to wake up early last morning but I went on my own since my sister had work.  I woke up at 5.45am washed my face, dressed up and ate just a banana and a glass of orange juice (because I always HAVE to eat something when I wake up, otherwise I would collapse haha)..I started by walking for 15minutes to increase my heart rate slowly and then I started to jog lightly and slowly and afterwards running.  I managed to be back home in 1hour and I felt GREAT again :) Now I'm going to do this tomorrow again obviously(!) and I will be going for a jog with my sister again in the evening, for sunset now haha for about another hour! I LOVE these days where I have no work currently and no university and studying..I just decide what I want to do during the day and that's mostly working out, eating healthy and cooking and experimenting for new healthy and amazingly good recipes :D  I just wish I could live my whole life just working out, cooking and eating health stuff and learning more and more about this and having a job that has to do with all this *sighhh!


This is what I made today. they taste amazinnngg and you wouldn't believe that that they are actually HEALTHY cookies 'cause they taste like any other delicious cookie ;) oh and they are very easy to make sooo you have no excuse to go in the kitchen and make some RIGHT NOW :D


This is what you'll need:


-  3/4cup oats (blended- kinda looks like flour)
-  1 cup wholemeal flour
-  1/2 tsp salt
-  1/3 cup brown granulated sugar
- another 1/3 cup OR LESS than 1/3 brown sugar 
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
-  1/4 cup coconut oil


Preheat oven to 180deg C and bake for about 15 mins (just keep checking on them )...when finished, drizzle some organic Acacia Honey on top and eaaaattt :D


This is how they should look like (you can make a different form but I just gave them the shape of cookies) :


They are actually quite filling so I took 1 (and half ha! - I couldnt resist) as a snack...

..and this is what I ate later on - Rice Salad with cucumber, mushrooms, carrots, olives, tuna, spring onion, ginger and extra virgin olive oil and some cayenne pepper..mmmmm :)



Now as soon as I finish this post i'll be doing a smoothie with fruit (still dont know exactly what I'll be using..probably apples, pineapple, kiwi and mango..NO banana though since I took one last morning ) and then in 2 hours time I'll go for a jog and run :)) 


That's all I guess for today ..I'll just post some pictures to help and motivate you and an amazing video at the end, take some great moves from there for a REAL workout ..make sure you check them out! Get moving :) Until next time, take care x x x














No comments: