Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Be the girl you were too lazy to be yesterday"

So today I had to wake up early ..I hate waking up early on Sundays (but I shouldn't complain, it was just once!) I had work as a promoter giving out Kinder to athletes 'cause there is this amazing marathon which started in Malta and now the athletes have 27 days to run in 27 different countries..i.e 1 country everyday AND it's for a GOOD cause, the money goes all for charity! You can go ahead and check it out here:
http://27challenge.com/

Some pictures from last morning :
(i'm the one wearing glasses haha)


Then I went home and I made this healthy 'pizza'..however instead of using a plain pizza base I used a wholemeal pita bread and instead of tomato sauce as the base I used organic white beans, as seen in the picture below..anyway so these are the ingredients:

--> wholemeal pita bread
--> organic white beans
--> mushrooms
--> sliced olives
--> herbs and pizza seasoning
--> extra virgin olive oil and fresh pepper
--> on top of everything..low fat sliced cheese



No comments: