Wednesday, August 4, 2010

woahhhhhh :)



















Soooo you know (from my first post), that I'm trying to avoid using products which contain certain chemicals which I don't really like(EXample...Isohexadecane..what IS that??!). If only there were just some few words I never saw in my life, yes, I would check them out buuut having loads of these ingredients in loads of different products, it's quite impossible. I still am trying to use natural and organic products like: honey, lemon juice, organic moisturizers with natural ingredients, apple cider vinegar and many more. But I still use some products still :( like, make up remover, shampoo, conditioner etc..
BUT just right now I came across a local site which actually sells soaps with organic products, essential oils and moreee. They have a shop in Malta and I'm definitely going to check it out! :) It's amazinggggg. I LOVE it!



Go check it out...


http://www.soapcafemalta.com/





Now at least I found what I've been looking for hahaa :)












2 comments:

Jaymie said...

Aww these pictures were so pretty to look at :)

Jaymie

http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

Krissy1799 said...

thanks much appreciated :) x