Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it".

1). I saw 'Remember Me' yesterday..no actually early in the morning, it was about 1am. Personally that's the best time for me to watch a movie...it's just soo relaxing :) Well, on the whole I liked the movie but hated the ending :( One thing I surely liked was the quote of Mahatma Gandhi. I never heard that one before..

2). So these past 2/3 days, I've been suffering from mood swings...It's like one minute I'm fine and just normal, then just one thought, and my mood completely changes :/ Sometimes I just feel that one day is worst than the previous one and the only thing that helps me relax and make me feel better is to go for a walk alone just listening to some music. That's the best thing ever.

3) Yesterday morning thank God I woke up with some good news(I guess) because a woman phoned me yesterday to tell me that I have an interview for a job which is basically about nutrition (which I happen to really like!) and the interview is on Wednesday at a 5star hotel at 7pm. I couldn't believe ittt! Now I just hope everything goes well...I would REALLY like to work there. So afterwards I went shopping with my mum and sister and I bought a really cute crop top from Debenhams, high heels from New Look(picture below), a dress and a cute navy blue belt(picture below) both from New Look and two shirts from Pull and Bear. Now I need to start saving more money to buy these two:


Waterfall Faux Fur Gilet from NEW LOOK:


This is a must-have for autumn/winter. Shearling Jackets are featured in various autumn/winter fashion shows for this year: Burberry Prorsum, Christopher Kane, Mulberry, Wunderkind, Just Cavalli and many more! Get it for less at New Look..I personally looove this:)

PEACOCKS Ladies Bella Boots:
I'd definitely wear these with skinny jeans and a simple shirt or something but keep it quite simple and looking 0h-so-effortless. If Peacocks has these I'm definitely buying these boots I'd wear them all the time especially autumn/winter.


So these are my new heels I bought yesterday for 25euros from New Look:
In this picture the heels don't look very nice but in reality it looks wayyy much better.. I'll take a picture myself later on. I will also post picture with my new clothes :)


Beauty Trends for Autumn/Winter:

-Red Lips
D&G:


-Black eye liner
Gucci:


-No mascara ( If you love it too much-like me- go for brown instead of nothing)
Christopher Kane:


-Add some strength to your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil
Narciso Rodriguez:


-Pale/Nude colours for nails
Dior:


-Tomboyish side-parting for your hair!
Tommy Hilfiger:




4 comments:

rachel said...

i neeed the new look gilet- amazing!

Sara Luxe said...

cannot believe those boots are from peacocks !! :)

pearlslaceandruffles said...

Those boots are very nice!! xoxo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

Krissy1799 said...

thanks for your comments :) x