Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a walk to remember...




“Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” – Anatole France

I really felt like I need to go out... alone. Not to some place filled with people or to have fun or something...just go for a walk in some quiet streets or where I can relax and breathe some fresh air. I don't know about you, but sometimes I just love to be alone. So at about 7pm at sunset I just wore some comfortable clothing and took my headphones to listen to some good music while walking. Right now I'm loving Amanda Seyfried's song 'Little House' and Ferry Corsten 'Beautiful' and Vega4's song 'Life is beautiful'. Anywayy, it was really relaxing and it just helps to clear my mind from things that make me sad. I took about one hour and I really loved it :) I used to go jogging in the beginning of summer but I always ended up feeling exhausted afterwards and so I stopped after aprox. a month :/ So today I just thought maybe walking would be more relaxing and it really was...I'm definitely going to keep doing this when I can :)
When I came back home, I went to take a good bath and I also did skin brushing...It's really greattt :)
I've been doing this thing for about two months now and it's really good for your health and your skin! It makes your skin so soft and healthy-looking..with just a skin brush! What it really does is that it brushes off the dead skin cells from your skin and improves blood circulation and therefore it can help to reduce even cellulite and make your skin look healthier. I do this for hmm.. maybe once a week or sometimes twice a week, it depends.


"I am a life that failed to yield to tradition. I wander because I want more. I want more life. I want more unknown in order to make it known. I want more roads that beckon me to attempt their journeys into experiences that change me – that change the world."


No comments: